Outboard Motors: Two Stroke
This compact 50 Hp outboard motor features double manifolds and carburettors, offering high performance and perfect tare of each individual cylinder. The choice of the two-cylinder configuration makes it more agile (lower weight and smaller size) and keeps its price to a minimum. Use of the new version of the Power Trim/Tilt group, with low weight and bulk, was provided for in these models as well. Nevertheless, the 50 Hp version with a long shank without Power Trim features manual hydro-pneumatic Tilt with shock absorber functions.
|Motor type||2 Stroke|
|Swept volume c.c.||684|
|Bore x Stroke (mm)||80x68|
|N° Cylinders||2 on line|
|Intake ports||5 ports, with corrected crossflow|
|Induction||1 pump + 2 carburettors|
|Oil/fuel mixing||Automatic Multipoint with variable ratio oil Injection|
|Fuel||Petrol (for specifiations see user manual)|
|Fuel tank (L)||23|
|Ignition||C.D.I. - Electronic capacitor discharge - fully sealed capacitor discharge for each cylinder|
|Ignition timing||Automatic Electronic programmed to suit R.P.M.|
|Alternator||Standard 12V/70W with rectifier|
|Cooling||Water cooled with pump-forced circulation|
|Exhaust||Bilateral, underwater with depression by propeller|
|Steering system||Remote with remote control box|
|Type of remote control box provided||Single lever with safety switch|
|Suspension||Controlled compression and traction silent block|
|Trim adjustment||Power Trim/Tilt|
|Direction reversal||Mechanical A-F-R|
|Available shaft versions||L.|
|Standard propeller type||3-bladed with build-in spring drive|
|Weight basic version (Kg)||72|
- Some models may not be available in all countries, or they may have different, non-standard
- horse powers. Depending on the different national legislative requirements. (For further details
- consult the current price list).
- The data contained in this table are to be considered as approximate and Selva Marine reserves
- the right to modify the technical characteristics, materials,
- construction, weights, etc. without any forewarning or obligations.
- The 2 stroke outboard carburated engines are not intended for installation on recreational craft
- within the European Union, because they have not been certified for compliance with the exhaust
- and noise emissions requirements of the DIRECTIVE 2013/53/EU relating to recreational craft.