Outboard Motors: Four Stroke
MARLIN 100 E.F.I.
Marlin 100 is an outboard motor with advantageous weight/power ratio, with the confi guration of its Double Over Head Camshaft (DOHC), and innovative design of its suction and exhaust system. Thanks to an even more efficient and safer combustion, Marlin gives impeccable, top-notch performances.
|Power Hp||100 EFI|
|Motor type||4 tiempos DOHC - 16V|
|Swept volume c.c.||1596|
|Bore x Stroke (mm)||79x81,4|
|N° Cylinders||4 on line|
|Fuel||Petrol (for specifications see the user manual)|
|Fuel tank (L)||Not Applicable|
|Lubrication||Forced (Oil sump)|
|Alternator||Standard 12V / 300W with regulator|
|Cooling||Water cooled with pump-forced circulation|
|Exhaust||Under-water through propeller|
|Steering system||Caja de control remoto|
|Type of remote control box provided (for the version with remote control box)||Remote with remote control box|
|Trim adjustment||Power Trim/Tilt|
|Direction reversal||Mechanical A-F-R|
|Available shaft versions||L. - XL.|
|Standard propeller type||3-bladed with built-in spring drive|
|Weight basic version (kg.)||170|
- Some models may not be available in all countries, or they may have different, non-standard
- horse powers. Depending on the different national legislative requirements. (For further details
- consult the current price list).
- The data contained in this table are to be considered as approximate and Selva Marine reserves
- the right to modify the technical characteristics, materials,
- construction, weights, etc. without any forewarning or obligations.