Outboard Motors: Four Stroke XSR
MURENA 70XSR E.F.I.
Outboard 70 Hp of 996 cc, with single-shaft distribution by 16V. It adopts a robust transmission, with a special ratio at the gearbox to have the possibilities to use large diameter propellers that allow the best boost performance. Developed by the Selva's development Department, this XSR version is refined with a very accurate setup, which gives a grit drive that is second to none.
|Power Hp||70 EFI XSR|
|Max. R.P.M.||5300 / 6300|
|Motor type||4 stroke SOHC 16V|
|Swept volume c.c.||996|
|Bore x Stroke (mm)||65x75|
|N° Cylinders||4 on line|
|Fuel||Petrol (for specifications see the user manual)|
|Fuel tank (L)||Separate 23|
|Lubrication||Forced (Oil sump)|
|Alternator||Standard 12V / 200W with regulator|
|Cooling||Water cooled with pump-forced circulation|
|Exhaust||Under-water through propeller|
|Steering system||Remote with remote control box|
|Type of remote control box provided (for the version with remote control box)||Single lever with safety switch|
|Trim adjustment||Power Trim/Tilt|
|Direction reversal||Mechanical A-F-R|
|Available shaft versions||L.|
|Standard propeller type||3-bladed with built-in spring drive|
|Weight basic version (kg.)||119|
- Some models may not be available in all countries, or they may have different, non-standard
- horse powers. Depending on the different national legislative requirements. (For further details
- consult the current price list).
- The data contained in this table are to be considered as approximate and Selva Marine reserves
- the right to modify the technical characteristics, materials,
- construction, weights, etc. without any forewarning or obligations.